We provide a full range of fiduciary and corporate services aiming to assist clients in their tax planning.
Our services include advising on, setting up and registering of various legal entities such as:
- Cyprus company limited by shares;
- Limited liability partnerships;
- Branches and representative offices;
- Cyprus International Trusts;
- Charitable trusts, Foundations & Associations;
- Cyprus Investment Firms & Alternative Investment Funds;
- Electronic money institutions & payment services institutions;
- and any other Cypriot asset management and preservation vehicles.
In addition to Cyprus entities, we also facilitate the incorporation and maintenance of entities from other jurisdictions via our associates worldwide; which include tier one offshore jurisdictions such as:
- The BVI;
- the Cayman Islands;
- Hong Kong;
- Panama and others.
We provide legal support to companies in all aspects of corporate law as a matter of course.
Our legal support services include:
- Sale and purchase of Cyprus companies;
- Drafting shareholders agreement;
- Providing tailor made articles of association;
- Assisting with capital raising transactions;
- Assisting with private and public offerings;
- Cross-border mergers, redomiciliations, etc.
Our range of fiduciary and other ancillary services for registering a Cyprus company are offered by DP SERVICES LIMITED and include but are not limited to:
- Registered Office for a Cyprus Company;
- The provision of a Company Secretary;
- The provision of Nominee Directors;
- The provision of Nominees Shareholders;
- Organising General and Board of Directors’ Meeting;
- Preparation of all Minutes of Meetings;
- Maintaining Statutory Books and Records;
- Provision of Bank Signatories;
- Provision of general or limited partners in partnerships.
DP SERVICES LIMITED, and other affiliate companies of Dionysiou & Partners LLC are licensed by the Cyprus Bar Association, pursuant to the Law Regulating Companies Providing Administrative Services and Related Matters.
DP Law holds strong professional relationships with all Cyprus banks as well as with leading European banks. By this way, we are able to provide a diverse range of bank account services to our clients. DP Law can handle all banking related matters with upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
Our banking services include:
- Opening and managing bank accounts with both local and international banks;
- Receiving client instructions and executing banking instructions;
- Facilitating online banking facilities;
- Arranging the opening of deposit accounts and other such investment accounts;
- Arranging the issuance of debit and credit card;
- Providing the provision of nominees bank signatories.
DP Law offers its clients a complete solution to establishing substance in Cyprus and enhancing presence:
- Fully furnished office premises are available for clients which include:
- Receptionist and telephonist;
- High speed internet;
- Dedicated telephone line;
- Meeting/Conference rooms;
- All required office facilities to enhance and facilitate establishing a real presence.
- Assistance in recruitment to staff the Cyprus office
- Assistance with registrations with local authorities (Social Insurance, Chamber of Commerce etc.)
In cooperation with local accounting firms, combined with our own legal expertise, we can assist clients in all their business requirements.
Our associate team of fully qualified accountants provide our clients with tier one support when dealing with the preparation of accounts. DP Law ensures that all accounts are prepared and maintained in compliance with both local and international regulatory reporting obligations.
Our accounting services include:
- Lodging of all day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Managing daily general ledger;
- Formulating bank reconciliations of all bank accounts;
- Arranging VAT returns and VIES declarations;
- Arranging periodic management accounts;
- Facilitating annual unaudited financial statements;
- Dealing with tax payments;
- Invoicing & Payroll.